Monday, April 2, 2012

Blueprints

So some of you have been wondering about the direction of this blog. "Is it just gonna be a bunch of lame pics that you stole from other places?" "Is it gonna be lame all the time?" "Did you take a class in writing lame content at an online school?"

First of all, you people really like to use the word "lame" a lot. Secondly, thanks for your concerns. They are filtered into my junk box by my spam filter, so please, no more hate mail. And finally, yes, yes I will be putting original content on this blog. Have no fear. For those of you who like the lame pics, don't worry, they are gonna stick around too.

Here's a little of what you can expect going forward:

Monday - some story relating to my current rotation with some cool medically inclined stories and lots of blood and guts

Tuesday - list day. I will put out a list of things like - 6 ways to make your minivan a little more manly, or 7 reasons you should wear a man purse

Wednesday - will have to do with wedded bliss and how marriage doesn't have to suck

Thursday - I don't have anything good for Thursdays yet. If you have any good ideas, leave them in the comments

Friday - will be Physiology Friday - in which I will try to take a complex part of human physiology and explain why it is cool for the everyman (and everywoman)

On the weekends you should just count yourself lucky if I manage to post a pic or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment