Thursday, June 7, 2012

Guess who? It's me!

After a month long hiatus, it would appear that I feel like writing again. Or maybe it's that my creativity reservoir is bursting at the seams and is threatening to destroy me if I don't find an outlet. I think we will find over the next few days that is simply not the case. Creativity is not my strong suit. My brother got the artistic, good looking, athletic genes, and I got... personality? And really, let's face it, he has way more personality than I ever will. But I can do one thing, I can write. Yes, my strong suit is something a monkey can be trained to do, but you gotta hold on to what you can.

The real reason I'm back is because I'm finding that I need to have some goals this month. While I do get to have the month off in anticipation of my daughter being born, she hasn't come yet and quite frankly I'm a little bored. And so I turn to the web. Sorry.

I have a great Physiology Friday post for tomorrow all about urinating. It's pretty awesome. Stay tuned. Also, I have been collecting funny pictures for the past month, so I haven't been too lazy and I do plan to share these daily. And finally, marriage posts, medical stories, and other things that interest me will continue to appear on a daily basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment