Thursday, May 3, 2012

Update

So my son, who is 16 months old, had blueberries for breakfast. He would smash them under his index finger while pretending they were crying out in pain. I've raised a sadistic tyrant.

Anyway, cardiology is keeping me running around early mornings and late nights. It's a lot of fun and my doc is amazing. Seriously, if you need a cardiologist, I would go to him, most of the nurses at Mercy Gilbert would choose him (according to a very informal poll) and he's where I would send my family if they have heart problems. But I don't have time to post regularly. The good news is, I almost have a Physiology Friday post ready. So let there be rejoicing in the land. My son may be a tyrant, but I'm a benevolent dictator. And I'm still in charge, for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment