Thursday, March 29, 2012

Let's Do Some Q&A

Q. Why would you start a blog in a world already inundated with blogs?

A. Good question.

Q. More specifically, what qualifies you to talk about medicine or manliness?

A. As far as medicine, I'm currently a med student with the hopes of graduating within the next 20 or so years. Recently I fell in love with physiology and how intricately designed the human body is. As I learn real world applications, I'll put them here for the rest of the world to see also.

Manliness is another animal all together. When I think of "manly men" I think of Chuck Norris, Indiana Jones, and Bruce Willis. Since I am essentially all three of those guys wrapped up into a single testosterone exuding man, I thought I should share my experience.

Q. Another blog? Haven't you tried this before and failed miserably?

A. Yes. Thanks for bringing that up. However, in this most recent attempt to share my life, I will do my best to stave off failure for as long as possible.

Q. Why are you doing another blog?

A. I wanted a forum that would allow me to better share my experience of med school and my life as a married man. Hopefully it will allow me to have a creative outlet where I can share cool things I have learned and seen.

Q. What about Be Radical? Is it going away?

A. Don't start freaking out yet. Be Radical is not going away any time soon. And by that, I mean that it will not be deleted from the internets. I will, however, continue to not post on that site and never update it just as I have been doing for the past couple of years.

Q. Why is the address for this site so long?

A. I am a firm believer in using bookmarks to get to pages. If you don't like bookmarks, then getting here each day will require some extra typing. It will be a good workout. You can thank me later for your freakishly strong fingers.

Q. Are you "slow"?

A. Why do people keep asking me this question? My wife likes to say that I'm special. Does that help?

Q. Will your wife be contributing to any of the marriage posts?

A. Maybe...

Q. You have a wife???!!!

A. Not only am I just as amazed by that turn of events as you probably are, I constantly wonder every day if I'm dreaming. The craziest part is that she isn't some three-eyed creature from the black lagoon either. She is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. She runs her own business, works as a full time mom and even has a bachelor's degree. She loves me and is excited for me to be a doc. I basically won the lottery when I tricked, I mean, asked, her to marry me.

Q. How many blogs do you have?

A. Counting this one? Technically seven. How many do I still update? Counting this one? Sort of one.

Q. If I pay you $20 will you stop making new blogs?

A. The only way to know for sure is to try it and see. Send an email to MMM.lawteam@gmail.com and I will send you my address so you can mail the money.

Q. The legal disclaimer on this site looks strangely familiar...

A. First of all, thats not a question.

Q. Will this sort of snark be par for the course on this blog?

A. Short answer? Yes. Long answer? Yessssssssssssssssss.

But seriously, while some snarkiness may appear from time to time, you will find that this blog will have so much more to offer - laughter, tears, anger, inspiration, secrets to success in the real estate market, promises I don't intend to keep, anecdotes, and maybe even antidotes.

Q. How often should I expect updates?

A. For the first month or so, expect multiple updates a day. After that, who knows? Maybe never.

1 comment: